Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you, as you move in and around the city. And if you need to get away, just pop your Brompton on a plane, train, or in the car and create your adventure. Thanks to its compact size, the Brompton fold-up is welcomed at most places and venues.
The Brompton M6L in Raw Lacquer features an ‘M’ type handlebar known as the ‘Classic Brompton handlebar’, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position and it boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas. The included mudguards are a perfect option if you live in a region that rains. Raw Lacquer is a premium colour option which uses a powder coating process that shows off the quality of the hand-built frame, making each bike unique in its final look.
- Model: M6L
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Raw Lacquer
- Extremities Colour: Raw Lacquer
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brompton standard
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 565mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (22.2” x 23” x 10.6”)
- Weight (approx.): 11.88 kg